Specialising in residential new & existing gardens, schools, kitchen & community gardens as well as Council planning submissions and residential developments. All projects are unique and require individual attention and creative thought process.
A Design Consideration Form can be forwarded to you by request which addresses many practical elements including site and environmental aspects, building architecture, design aspirations and budget allocation.
Typical client agenda:
• Analysis of Design Consideration Form
• Initial on-site consultation
• On-site visit-photocopy and measurement of site
• Landscape Design concept
• Preparation of a scale plan – CAD
• Plant research and selection
• Plant image/examples
• Considerations, notes and task lists where appropriate
Implementation of design:
Contractor details for landscape construction and implementation of design can be arranged upon request. Arrangement of plant material, plant placement and/or planting can also be organised.